Today, everyone is familiar with Android. Android is the 2nd most popular operating system for smartphones. Android is an open-source project by Google. Most of the mobile phone comes with Android OS because it offers amazing features and unlimited applications to install for free. Simply, create Google PlayStore account and install as many as possible apps on your smartphone.
Did you know that you could install Android OS on your computer? If you are iPhone user and you are curious to use the Android platform. Yes, you can run Android OS on your PC. If you are a student and learning Android development. You don’t want to risk bricking your phone then Android Emulator is the best choice for you to have the Android operating system on your PC. In this article, we are going to install an Android emulator or create Android Environment in PC. Bluestacks is the fine emulator to install Android Environment on PC.
Download BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC
BlueStacks is the most used Android emulator for Windows 10. BlueStacks is quick and easy to use the Android emulator for anyone who does not have enough knowledge of Android. Simply install it on your PC as you would any other software, and BlueStacks will provide you a full Android environment on your PC. Here are few simple steps:
- After the installation, launch the Bluestacks
- Sign-in with your Google Account and download applications from PlayStore
- Enjoy, you have Android Environment on your PC
If you have very confused about the installation and setting-up process. Watch the following video to understand it. I hope, our guides helped you to install Android Emulator on your PC.
Download Girls’ Frontline for BlueStacks. Click here
Download Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for BlueStacks. Click here
Download The Walking Dead: Road to Survival for BlueStacks. Click here
You may also like:
- How to fix dx11.cpp 5042 error in Resident Evil 7
- How to fix errors, crashes, freezes, and black screen in Star Wars Battlefront 2
- How to change DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 in Star Wars Battlefront 2
- Minecraft Sold 144 Million Copies Across all Platforms
- How to fix common dll runtime errors in video games 2018