(Last Updated On: January 29, 2018)
Call of Duty is the best first-person shooting video game. It was released 3 November 2017 for PlayStation, Xbox and Microsoft Windows. Call of Duty WW2 is working fine on PlayStation and Xbox. Well, we are being reported that Call of Duty WW2 is full of errors and issues when it comes to PC gaming. That’s why we decided to write error fixing guides to help our users to play Call of Duty WW2 without errors. Before you install Call of Duty WW2, make sure your PC meets with system requirement of the game.
Call of Duty: WW2 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i5-2400
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Ryzen R5 1600X
- RAM: 12 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GTX 970 / GTX 1060 @ 6GB
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon R9 390 / AMD RX 580
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 90 GB
Previously, we have discussed how to fix free at least 5 MB error in Call of Duty WW2. In that guide, we provided an exe file to install on your PC to fix the error in Call of Duty WW2. Some users are getting launch error when they install S2-sp64-ship-exe for Call of Duty WW2. That’s why we are writing this guide to fix S2-sp64-ship-exe launch error.
How to fix S2-sp64-ship-exe launch error in Call of Duty WW2
The S2-sp64-ship-exe launch error will be seeing in Windows 7 only. If you are running Windows 10 then you are lucky that you are not facing this error when installing Call of Duty WW2 in gaming PC. In this article, we are going to help you to fix S2-sp64-ship-exe launch error. Let’s discuss that why this error occurs in the first place. Sometimes Windows users do not update their OS. We will provide a specific Windows update to fix this error. Complete the following steps:
- Go to Windows Update
- Click View Update Log
- Check if you have installed the update KB2670838
- If not, click here to download KB2670838 update and install it
- then restart the computer. Start the game
I hope you will find this article very useful. If you need more help, please contact us and we will help you to solve errors.