Having trouble while you are installing the Sniper Elite 4 on your PC? Here is a short guide that might help to fix DX11 error in Sniper Elite 4 on Windows-based computers. Sniper Elite 4 is the most fantastic game of 2017 as well as for those gamer who mostly like mission games. Sniper Elite 4 video game is initially released on 14 February 2017. In Sniper Elite 4, the shooter has to make a clean shot to kill the targets.
Before we fix DX11 error in Sniper Elite 4, make sure your PC is compatible and meets the minimum system requirements to install Sniper Elite 4.
Sniper Elite 4 Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
Pre-requisites before running Sniper Elite 4 on PC
You are seeing this DX11 error because you have not updated the Windows OS. At the time, your PC does not have required Windows libraries to run Sniper Elite 4. Before you start to solve can fix the errors easily. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix DX11 error. Here are further steps:
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Once the video game is successfully installed on your PC, you might be getting an error which we are going to solve it for you. Please stick to this step-by-step guide and complete troubleshooting procedure to fix DX11 error in Sniper Elite 4.
How to fix DX11 error in Sniper Elite 4
After the installation of Sniper Elite 4, most users are complaining about an error which is DX11 error. In this guide we are going to fix DX11 error in Sniper Elite 4. Whenever you install the Sniper Elite 4 in PC, commonly DX11 error occurs. Don’t worry you can easily fix DX11 error in Sniper Elite 4 by following step by step guide.
- First of all you need to close Steam application from background process. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and close Steam.exe in the Task Manager.
- Open Steam and attempt to run the game. If it still doesn’t work, right-click Sniper Elite 4 in your Library.
- Go to Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files
SniperElite4_DX11.exe Has Stopped Working
Sometimes you need to update or rollback graphics card’s drivers to prevent the error. In this case scenario, The latest Game Ready Drivers from Nvidia are causing problems for some users. If you downloaded this driver (Link) you may need to roll back to a previous Nvidia Driver.
To Rollback Drivers for Nvidia:
- Go to the Device Manager (In Control Panel / System)
- Expand Display Adapters -> Open NVIDIA GPU
- Open DRIVER Tab -> Click “Roll Back Driver”