(Last Updated On: March 14, 2018)
Today, I have installed Squad video game on my gaming PC. It is the best tactical first-person shooter game on the Steam platform. Everything is going when I downloaded the Squad and installed on my PC. When I tried to run the Squad video game then I received an error message stating that api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing from my computer. To fix this missing DLL file error, I must install api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing file on my PC’s OS to run the Squad video game.
I updated graphics card drivers and DirectX but it didn’t work out for me and then I tried to reinstall the Steam, but nothing seemed to work. Today, we have found a solution to resolve this problem in Squad video game. The api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing error is actually a system error that occurs when you want to launch certain applications that need the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing library to function properly, and for me it was the Squad game.
How to resolve api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing error in Squad
In this article, we are going to install api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file into C://Windows/System32 directory. Follow the step-by-step guide to fix the error on your side. Before you do anything, we highly recommend you to install some Windows libraries to fix the problem by installing Microsoft’s runtimes libraries.
Pre-requisites before running Squad Video game on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error on Squad
- Download api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing file on your PC based on the operating system
- Extract the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file from the zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
I hope this article helped you to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing error in Squad. If you need more help, comment below.