If you are tired of msvcr100.dll runtime error in A Fistful of Gun and want to fix it on your gaming PC then you would love to read the rest of article, because you will be able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in A Fistful of Gun. A Fistful of Gun had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
However, you do not have to worry about mscvr100.dll runtime error in A Fistful of Gun since we have already fixed the issue and put together error fixing guide to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in A Fistful of Gun. Like today, you will learn to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in A Fistful of Gun.
Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in A Fistful of Gun
Runtime errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common runtime error in A Fistful of Gun is msvcr100.dll and if you found this while running the A Fistful of Gun in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed msvcr100.dll runtime error in A Fistful of Gun.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running A Fistful of Gun. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing msvcr100.dll runtime error.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running A Fistful of Gun.
Pre-requisites before running A Fistful of Gun on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
A Fistful of Gun System Requirements
- CPU: 1.8 GHz
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Dual Core 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GT 720
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon HD 3800 series
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP or later
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Steps to fix msvcr100.dll error on A Fistful of Gun
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your A Fistful of Gun. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix msvcr100.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download msvcr100.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the msvcr100.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in A Fistful of Gun then download msvcr100.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in A Fistful of Gun (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding msvcr100.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.