If you are tired of msvcr100.dll runtime error in Agony and want to fix it on your gaming PC then you would love to read the rest of article, because you will be able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Agony. Agony had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
However, you do not have to worry about mscvr100.dll runtime error in Agony since we have already fixed the issue and put together error fixing guide to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Agony. Like today, you will learn to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Agony.
Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Agony
Runtime errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common runtime error in Agony is msvcr100.dll and if you found this while running the Agony in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed msvcr100.dll runtime error in Agony.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Agony. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing msvcr100.dll runtime error.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Agony.
Pre-requisites before running Agony on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Agony System Requirements
- CPU SPEED: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core 3.2 GHz
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Phenom II X4 955 – 4 Core
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX660
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD 2GB / Radeon R9 200 Series
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 40 GB
Steps to fix msvcr100.dll error on Agony
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Agony. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix msvcr100.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download msvcr100.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the msvcr100.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Agony then download msvcr100.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Agony (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding msvcr100.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.
Related MSVCR100.dll Games Error:
- Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Dirt Rally
- Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
- Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Urban Empire
- Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada