If you are tired of msvcr100.dll runtime error in ARK: Survival Evolved and want to fix it on your gaming PC then you would love to read the rest of article, because you will be able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in ARK: Survival Evolved. ARK: Survival Evolved had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
However, you do not have to worry about mscvr100.dll runtime error in ARK: Survival Evolved since we have already fixed the issue and put together error fixing guide to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in ARK: Survival Evolved. Like today, you will learn to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in ARK: Survival Evolved.
Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in ARK: Survival Evolved
Runtime errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common runtime error in ARK: Survival Evolved is msvcr100.dll and if you found this while running the ARK: Survival Evolved in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed msvcr100.dll runtime error in ARK: Survival Evolved.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running ARK: Survival Evolved. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing msvcr100.dll runtime error.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running ARK: Survival Evolved.
Pre-requisites before running ARK: Survival Evolved on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
ARK: Survival Evolved System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i5-2400
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD FX-8320 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 60 GB
Steps to fix msvcr100.dll error on ARK: Survival Evolved
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your ARK: Survival Evolved. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix msvcr100.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download msvcr100.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the msvcr100.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in ARK: Survival Evolved then download msvcr100.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in ARK: Survival Evolved (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding msvcr100.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.