If you are tired of msvcr100.dll runtime error in Eden Star and want to fix it on your gaming PC then you would love to read the rest of article, because you will be able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Eden Star. Eden Star had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
However, you do not have to worry about mscvr100.dll runtime error in Eden Star since we have already fixed the issue and put together error fixing guide to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Eden Star. Like today, you will learn to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Eden Star.
Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Eden Star
Runtime errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common runtime error in Eden Star is msvcr100.dll and if you found this while running the Eden Star in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed msvcr100.dll runtime error in Eden Star.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Eden Star. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing msvcr100.dll runtime error.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Eden Star.
Pre-requisites before running Eden Star on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Eden Star System Requirements
- CPU: (2.40 GHz)
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel i5 CPU (2.40 GHz) (4 CPUs)
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD X8 FX (3.5 GHz) (8 CPUs)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GTX 650
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD equivalent
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Steps to fix msvcr100.dll error on Eden Star
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Eden Star. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix msvcr100.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download msvcr100.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the msvcr100.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Eden Star then download msvcr100.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Eden Star (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding msvcr100.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.