If you are tired of msvcr100.dll runtime error in F1 2017 and want to fix it on your gaming PC then you would love to read the rest of article, because you will be able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in F1 2017. F1 2017 had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
However, you do not have to worry about mscvr100.dll runtime error in F1 2017 since we have already fixed the issue and put together error fixing guide to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in F1 2017. Like today, you will learn to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in F1 2017.
Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in F1 2017
Runtime errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common runtime error in F1 2017 is msvcr100.dll and if you found this while running the F1 2017 in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed msvcr100.dll runtime error in F1 2017.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running F1 2017. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing msvcr100.dll runtime error.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running F1 2017.
Pre-requisites before running F1 2017 on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
F1 2017 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i3 530
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD FX 4100
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: TBC NVIDIA GTX 460
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD HD 5870
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 30 GB
Steps to fix msvcr100.dll error on F1 2017
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your F1 2017. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix msvcr100.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download msvcr100.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the msvcr100.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in F1 2017 then download msvcr100.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in F1 2017 (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding msvcr100.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.