(Last Updated On: January 28, 2018)
Hey guys, we have a good news for gamers who love to play role-playing games. In this article, we have a news for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 users. In 2018, Nintendo released the updated patch 1.2.0 for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. We are going to discuss Xenoblade Chronicles 2 news features.
Original: Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s newest update has just arrived. Version 1.2.0 is out now.
As of this moment, Nintendo has not yet published patch notes. We’ll add them in here as soon as we have them.
We do at least know that New Quests Pack 1 and Helpful Items Pack 3 from the Expansion Pass are now available.
Latest Patch 1.2.0 update out for Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Check the out link here to visit original news about Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Nintendo made some new updates and fixed few bugs in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. They have made following changes:
- Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
- Adjusted the Gormott regular quest “The Riddle on the Wall” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest “Birds of a Feather” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings” preventing quest progression.
- Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
- Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is one of the first exclusive games to be launched for Nintendo’s Switch. Nintendo has a year of post-launch support planned as part of the season pass DLC. To read more about what patch 1.2.0 introduced.
Check out the following video to watch 5 minutes Xenoblade Chronicles 2 gameplay. You will find this game very interesting.
You may also like:
- How to resolve error code 16 in Sims 3
- Call of Duty WW2: how to fix S2-sp64-ship-exe launch error
- Download WWE 2K17 Android APK + OBB FILE 100% WORKING
- How to change DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 in Star Wars Battlefront 2
- How to fix launch error in South Park: The Fractured But Whole | gameplay | system requirements