(Last Updated On: March 9, 2018)
In this article, we teach you how to solve red screen error in XCOM 2 because most of the gamers are having red screen error problem in XCOM 2. Finally, our team has decided to put together an error fixing guide in which we help you to fix red screen error on XCOM 2. Let’s discuss more XCOM 2 before we start to fix red screen error in XCOM 2.
XCOM 2 is one of the best turn-based tactics video game. It is the most exciting and addictive high-resolution video game for couch potatoes. The story of XCOM 2 will be spinning between mankind and aliens. In this video game, you will be living a life into the future, where humanity lost the war against the alien threat that has established a new world order. The secret paramilitary organization known as XCOM is largely forgotten and must strike back to reclaim control of Earth and free mankind from the aliens’ rule.
Do you like the story of XCOM 2 and want to install on your PC? Make sure your PC meets with XCOM 2’s system requirement.
XCOM 2 System Requirements
- CPU SPEED: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Quad Core 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or better 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement ATI: ATI Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB)
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 (64-bit only)
- Recommended Free Disk Space: 45 GB
Solve red screen error in XCOM 2
Many users are trying to find a good way to fix red screen error in XCOM 2. Well, with the help of this guide, you will easily fix red screen error in XCOM 2. Follow the step-by-step solution to fix this problem in XCOM 2.
Here are simple steps:
- Right-click the shortcut that launches XCOM 2
- Go to the properties of the file to the tab “Shortcut”
- At the end of «Object» append this line -noRedScreens -review You should get something in that spirit — “D:\Games\XCOM 2.exe” -noRedScreens -review
- Done! Start the game with a shortcut and problems with the appearance of red screen in the game will no longer disturb you
Pre-requisites before running XCOM 2 on PC
You are seeing this red screen error because you have not updated the Windows OS. At the time, your PC does not have required Windows libraries to run XCOM 2. Before you start to solve can fix the errors easily. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix red screen error. Here are further steps:
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
Hurry, you have solved red screen error in XCOM 2. Enjoy the game and share this guide with your friends.
P.S. Don’t you understand the process. Feel free to watch the following video with a detailed demonstration of the solution with red screen.
You may also like:
- How to fix mfplat.dll error 0x7E in Star Wars Battlefront 2
- How to Fix Could Not Write Crash Dump in Wolfenstein 2
- How to fix DX11 error in Sniper Elite 4
- Divinity Original Sin 2: How to fix vcomp140.dll missing
- Best settings to enhance FPS, graphics For Star Wars Battlefront 2 | gameplay | system requirement