Our team is getting emails about splash screen error in Watch Dogs 2. We promised our reader that we will provide the best solution to fix splash screen error fix for Watch Dogs 2. You find a lot of solutions on the internet to solve splash screen error. Most of the guides and instructions won’t work for many gamers. That’s why we decided to put together an error fixing guide to solve errors related to Watch Dogs 2 (No Compromise). In this article, we are going to help you to solve splash screen error in Watch Dogs 2.
How to fix Splash Screen Error in Watch Dogs 2
Sometimes it is very tricky to solve any game error on your own. That’s why you always search for the solution on the internet. Don’t worry about splash screen error in Watch Dogs 2 since we have already fixed those issues and put together error fixing guides to fix splash screen error in Watch Dogs 2. Following are the steps to fix splash screen error Watch Dogs 2 (No Compromise). Follow the steps below:
Tip: Make sure your video graphic card drivers are up-to-date before you fix any game error. If your gaming PC is running with NVIDIA graphic card then you do not need to worry about driver’s update because NVIDIA update it’s drivers automatically.
1. Disable background running applications in Windows OS. Follow the easiest steps below;
- Go to the Start menu on from your PC Desktop. Press Windows KEY and letter R at the same time to open RUN dialog box
- Type in MSCONFIG and press Enter
- Go to the Startup tab.
- Click the option to Disable All; Press Apply, then Close and pick the option to Restart
If Watch Dogs 2 is having an issue with any of background application then disabling process will fix splash screen error. Sometime, background application might be causing a problem to your video game.
2.Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
3. You should clean temporary files using CCleaner. You can also delete temporary files manually by pressing Windows KEY and the letter R at the same time. Type in %TEMP% and press Enter.
4. Select All these unnecessary files and Delete. It will help you at least isolate the issue. Splash screen error will be resolved after these simple steps.
Please go and launch the game again. The error will disappear and now play the game. Thanks for reading this article to solve your problem.
You may also like:
- How to update system software update 5.05 in PlayStation 4
- TslGame.exe Application Error PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- How to fix crashes and freezes in Need for Speed Payback
- Best settings to enhance FPS, graphics For Star Wars Battlefront 2 | gameplay | system requirement
- How to fix black screen launching error in Total War Warhammer 2