Video games nowadays are complicated to install in latest OS like Windows 10, so is Agony. Mostly video gamers face some dll errors while running the high-graphic video games on their PCs i.e., Agony. We aim to give detailed review on how to fix dll errors in video gaming PCs.
After reading this article, you will be able to fix concrt140.dll error in Agony. Agony had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
Before we start to fix concrt140.dll error in Agony, let me tell you why concrt140.dll error is caused at the first place. concrt140.dll error is occurred by an issue with Microsoft DirectX. You do not worry because we have already fixed concrt140.dll error and put together error fixing guide to fix dll errors in Agony. Today, you will learn to fix concrt140.dll error in Agony.
I have gathered some specific concrt140.dll error messages you might see whenever you are playing Agony.
- concrt140.DLL Not Found
- The file concrt140.dll is missing
- File concrt140.dll not found
- concrt140.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this
Fix concrt140.dll error in Agony
dll errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common dll errors in Agony is concrt140.dll and if you found this while running the Agony in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed concrt140.dll error in Agony.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Agony. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing concrt140.dll error.
Pre-requisites before running Agony in PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
However, you are still not able to fix concrt140.dll error in Agony then download concrt140.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.(Last Updated On: January 9, 2018)
Agony System Requirements
- CPU SPEED: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core 3.2 GHz
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Phenom II X4 955 – 4 Core
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX660
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD 2GB / Radeon R9 200 Series
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 40 GB
Steps to fix concrt140.dll on Agony
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Agony. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix concrt140.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download concrt140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the concrt140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
- If you are looking more DLL files then please visit the DLLsPedia
Fix runtime errors in Agony (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding concrt140.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.