Video games nowadays are complicated to install in latest OS like Windows 10, so is Thimbleweed Park. Mostly video gamers face some dll errors while running the high-graphic video games on their PCs i.e., Thimbleweed Park. We aim to give detailed review on how to fix dll errors in video gaming PCs.
After reading this article, you will be able to fix concrt140.dll error in Thimbleweed Park. Thimbleweed Park had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
Before we start to fix concrt140.dll error in Thimbleweed Park, let me tell you why concrt140.dll error is caused at the first place. concrt140.dll error is occurred by an issue with Microsoft DirectX. You do not worry because we have already fixed concrt140.dll error and put together error fixing guide to fix dll errors in Thimbleweed Park. Today, you will learn to fix concrt140.dll error in Thimbleweed Park.
I have gathered some specific concrt140.dll error messages you might see whenever you are playing Thimbleweed Park.
- concrt140.DLL Not Found
- The file concrt140.dll is missing
- File concrt140.dll not found
- concrt140.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this
Fix concrt140.dll error in Thimbleweed Park
dll errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common dll errors in Thimbleweed Park is concrt140.dll and if you found this while running the Thimbleweed Park in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed concrt140.dll error in Thimbleweed Park.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Thimbleweed Park. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing concrt140.dll error.
Pre-requisites before running Thimbleweed Park in PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
However, you are still not able to fix concrt140.dll error in Thimbleweed Park then download concrt140.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.(Last Updated On: December 27, 2017)
Thimbleweed Park System Requirements
- Processor SPEED: 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement INTEL: Intel HD 3000 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 1 GB
Steps to fix concrt140.dll on Thimbleweed Park
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Thimbleweed Park. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix concrt140.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download concrt140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the concrt140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
- If you are looking more DLL files then please visit the DLLsPedia
Fix runtime errors in Thimbleweed Park (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding concrt140.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.
Related concrt140.dll Games Error:
- Fix concrt140.dll runtime error in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted
- Fix concrt140.dll runtime error in The Walking Dead: Michonne – What We Deserve
- Fix concrt140.dll runtime error in Contagion (video game)
- Fix concrt140.dll runtime error in Darkwood
- Fix concrt140.dll runtime error in Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory