Is d3dcompiler_43.dll file error bothering to run Call of Duty: Black Ops III? Do not worry about the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error anymore because we have fixed the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error for you to run Call of Duty: Black Ops III. Read this article from top to bottom and we help you to find a way to troubleshoot & fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. Follow this guide thoroughly to avoid further errors. We highly recommend you to buy Call of Duty: Black Ops III from their official stores otherwise you will be stuck on solving errors. DLL fixing might be a daunting task for you. Always download the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from verified resources.
How to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Call of Duty: Black Ops III
In this tutorial, you will learn to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll not found error in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. The error occurs when Windows libraries are not updated. To fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, you must install Windows latest libraries to run Call of Duty: Black Ops III without any error. D3dcompiler_43.dll belongs to Visual C++ Redistributable. If you install Visual C++ Redistributable on your PC then you do not need to download d3dcompiler_43.dll manually. Here are few pre-requisites steps that will solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
Pre-requisites before running Call of Duty: Black Ops III on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Before you take any step to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, make sure that your gaming PC have minimum system requirements before running Call of Duty: Black Ops III. Otherwise, that’s probably the reason you are facing d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are system requirements for Call of Duty: Black Ops III:(Last Updated On: February 21, 2018)
Call of Duty: Black Ops III System Requirements
- CPU: (2.93 GHz)
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i3-530 (2.93 GHz)
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Phenom II X4 810 (2.60 GHz)
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 (1 GB)
- Graphic Card Requirement ATI: ATI Radeon HD 6970 (1 GB)
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: Info
Steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error on Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Once you have checked that your PC meets with minimum system requirements of Call of Duty: Black Ops III and installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. you have to complete the following steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download d3dcompiler_43.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Call of Duty: Black Ops III then download d3dcompiler_43.dll and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Call of Duty: Black Ops III (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.