Is d3dcompiler_43.dll file error bothering to run Gravity Ghost? Do not worry about the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error anymore because we have fixed the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error for you to run Gravity Ghost. Read this article from top to bottom and we help you to find a way to troubleshoot & fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Gravity Ghost. Follow this guide thoroughly to avoid further errors. We highly recommend you to buy Gravity Ghost from their official stores otherwise you will be stuck on solving errors. DLL fixing might be a daunting task for you. Always download the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from verified resources.
How to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Gravity Ghost
In this tutorial, you will learn to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll not found error in Gravity Ghost. The error occurs when Windows libraries are not updated. To fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, you must install Windows latest libraries to run Gravity Ghost without any error. D3dcompiler_43.dll belongs to Visual C++ Redistributable. If you install Visual C++ Redistributable on your PC then you do not need to download d3dcompiler_43.dll manually. Here are few pre-requisites steps that will solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Gravity Ghost.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Gravity Ghost.
Pre-requisites before running Gravity Ghost on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Before you take any step to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, make sure that your gaming PC have minimum system requirements before running Gravity Ghost. Otherwise, that’s probably the reason you are facing d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are system requirements for Gravity Ghost:(Last Updated On: February 22, 2018)
Gravity Ghost System Requirements
- CPU: (2.2 GHz)
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i3 (2.2 GHz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement Intel: Intel HD 5000 or better. 384 MB Video RAM, Shader Model 3.0
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error on Gravity Ghost
Once you have checked that your PC meets with minimum system requirements of Gravity Ghost and installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Gravity Ghost. you have to complete the following steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download d3dcompiler_43.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Gravity Ghost then download d3dcompiler_43.dll and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Gravity Ghost (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.
Related D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL Games Error:
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Forza Horizon 3
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in The Elder Scrolls: Legends
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide Drachenfels
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Just Cause 3 DLC: Bavarium Sea Heist Pack
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Middle-earth: Shadow of War