Is d3dcompiler_43.dll file error bothering to run Hylics? Do not worry about the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error anymore because we have fixed the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error for you to run Hylics. Read this article from top to bottom and we help you to find a way to troubleshoot & fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Hylics. Follow this guide thoroughly to avoid further errors. We highly recommend you to buy Hylics from their official stores otherwise you will be stuck on solving errors. DLL fixing might be a daunting task for you. Always download the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from verified resources.
How to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Hylics
In this tutorial, you will learn to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll not found error in Hylics. The error occurs when Windows libraries are not updated. To fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, you must install Windows latest libraries to run Hylics without any error. D3dcompiler_43.dll belongs to Visual C++ Redistributable. If you install Visual C++ Redistributable on your PC then you do not need to download d3dcompiler_43.dll manually. Here are few pre-requisites steps that will solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Hylics.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Hylics.
Pre-requisites before running Hylics on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Before you take any step to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, make sure that your gaming PC have minimum system requirements before running Hylics. Otherwise, that’s probably the reason you are facing d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are system requirements for Hylics:
Hylics System Requirements
- CPU: 2.0 GHz
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel 2.0 GHz or faster
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement: 1024 x 768 or higher desktop resolution
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 512 MB
Steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error on Hylics
Once you have checked that your PC meets with minimum system requirements of Hylics and installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Hylics. you have to complete the following steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download d3dcompiler_43.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Hylics then download d3dcompiler_43.dll and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Hylics (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.
Related D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL Games Error:
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Hex: Shards of Fate
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in NASCAR Heat Evolution
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Steep (video game)
Related d3dx9_43.dll Games Error:
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Scrap Garden – The Day Before
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Dead Secret
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Mortal Kombat XL
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Sylvio