Is d3dcompiler_43.dll file error bothering to run Path of Exile? Do not worry about the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error anymore because we have fixed the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error for you to run Path of Exile. Read this article from top to bottom and we help you to find a way to troubleshoot & fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Path of Exile. Follow this guide thoroughly to avoid further errors. We highly recommend you to buy Path of Exile from their official stores otherwise you will be stuck on solving errors. DLL fixing might be a daunting task for you. Always download the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from verified resources.
How to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Path of Exile
In this tutorial, you will learn to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll not found error in Path of Exile. The error occurs when Windows libraries are not updated. To fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, you must install Windows latest libraries to run Path of Exile without any error. D3dcompiler_43.dll belongs to Visual C++ Redistributable. If you install Visual C++ Redistributable on your PC then you do not need to download d3dcompiler_43.dll manually. Here are few pre-requisites steps that will solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Path of Exile.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Path of Exile.
Pre-requisites before running Path of Exile on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Before you take any step to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, make sure that your gaming PC have minimum system requirements before running Path of Exile. Otherwise, that’s probably the reason you are facing d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are system requirements for Path of Exile:
Path of Exile System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Pentium 4
- Processor (AMD CPU): Athlon 64
- RAM: 2 GB
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP
- VIDEO CARD: Graphics Card with Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: Nvidia Geforce 6500
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: Radeon x1300
- Graphic Card Requirement INTEL: Intel GMA 3000
- SOUND CARD: Yes
Steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error on Path of Exile
Once you have checked that your PC meets with minimum system requirements of Path of Exile and installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Path of Exile. you have to complete the following steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download d3dcompiler_43.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Path of Exile then download d3dcompiler_43.dll and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Path of Exile (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.
Related D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL Games Error:
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Stellaris: Plantoids Species Pack
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Scrap Garden – The Day Before
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Mimpi Dreams
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Football Manager 2015
Related d3dx9_43.dll Games Error:
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Blackroom
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Monster Hunter: World
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Dragon Fin Soup
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Moon Hunters
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Guns Up!