Is d3dcompiler_43.dll file error bothering to run Thimbleweed Park? Do not worry about the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error anymore because we have fixed the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error for you to run Thimbleweed Park. Read this article from top to bottom and we help you to find a way to troubleshoot & fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Thimbleweed Park. Follow this guide thoroughly to avoid further errors. We highly recommend you to buy Thimbleweed Park from their official stores otherwise you will be stuck on solving errors. DLL fixing might be a daunting task for you. Always download the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from verified resources.
How to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Thimbleweed Park
In this tutorial, you will learn to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll not found error in Thimbleweed Park. The error occurs when Windows libraries are not updated. To fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, you must install Windows latest libraries to run Thimbleweed Park without any error. D3dcompiler_43.dll belongs to Visual C++ Redistributable. If you install Visual C++ Redistributable on your PC then you do not need to download d3dcompiler_43.dll manually. Here are few pre-requisites steps that will solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Thimbleweed Park.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Thimbleweed Park.
Pre-requisites before running Thimbleweed Park on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Before you take any step to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, make sure that your gaming PC have minimum system requirements before running Thimbleweed Park. Otherwise, that’s probably the reason you are facing d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are system requirements for Thimbleweed Park:(Last Updated On: December 27, 2017)
Thimbleweed Park System Requirements
- Processor SPEED: 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement INTEL: Intel HD 3000 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 1 GB
Steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error on Thimbleweed Park
Once you have checked that your PC meets with minimum system requirements of Thimbleweed Park and installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Thimbleweed Park. you have to complete the following steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download d3dcompiler_43.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Thimbleweed Park then download d3dcompiler_43.dll and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Thimbleweed Park (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.