Video games nowadays are complicated to install in latest OS like Windows 10, so is Cities XXL. Mostly video gamers face some dll errors while running the high-graphic video games on their PCs i.e., Cities XXL. We aim to give detailed review on how to fix dll errors in video gaming PCs.
After reading this article, you will be able to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Cities XXL. Cities XXL had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
Before we start to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Cities XXL, let me tell you why d3dx9_43.dll error is caused at the first place. d3dx9_43.dll error is occurred by an issue with Microsoft DirectX. You do not worry because we have already fixed d3dx9_43.dll error and put together error fixing guide to fix dll errors in Cities XXL. Today, you will learn to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Cities XXL.
I have gathered some specific d3dx9_43.dll error messages you might see whenever you are playing Cities XXL.
- D3dx9_43.DLL Not Found
- The file d3dx9_43.dll is missing
- File d3dx9_43.dll not found
- D3dx9_43.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this
Fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Cities XXL
dll errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common dll errors in Cities XXL is d3dx9_43.dll and if you found this while running the Cities XXL in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed d3dx9_43.dll error in Cities XXL.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Cities XXL. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing d3dx9_43.dll error.
Pre-requisites before running Cities XXL in PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
However, you are still not able to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Cities XXL then download d3dx9_43.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.(Last Updated On: February 21, 2018)
Cities XXL System Requirements
- CPU: 2.5 GHz
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Dual Core 2.5 GHz
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GTX 260 or higher
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: ATI RADEON HD 5670
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Steps to fix d3dx9_43.dll on Cities XXL
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Cities XXL. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix d3dx9_43.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download d3dx9_43.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the d3dx9_43.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
- If you are looking more DLL files then please visit the DLLsPedia
Fix runtime errors in Cities XXL (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding d3dx9_43.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.
Related d3dx9_43.dll Games Error:
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Batman: The Telltale Series
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Zombie Panic! Source
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Shelter 2 Mountains
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Might & Magic Heroes VII
- Fix d3dx9_43.dll runtime error in Bendy and the Ink Machine: Chapter Two