Video games nowadays are complicated to install in latest OS like Windows 10, so is Football Manager 2018. Mostly video gamers face some dll errors while running the high-graphic video games on their PCs i.e., Football Manager 2018. We aim to give detailed review on how to fix dll errors in video gaming PCs.
After reading this article, you will be able to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Football Manager 2018. Football Manager 2018 had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
Before we start to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Football Manager 2018, let me tell you why d3dx9_43.dll error is caused at the first place. d3dx9_43.dll error is occurred by an issue with Microsoft DirectX. You do not worry because we have already fixed d3dx9_43.dll error and put together error fixing guide to fix dll errors in Football Manager 2018. Today, you will learn to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Football Manager 2018.
I have gathered some specific d3dx9_43.dll error messages you might see whenever you are playing Football Manager 2018.
- D3dx9_43.DLL Not Found
- The file d3dx9_43.dll is missing
- File d3dx9_43.dll not found
- D3dx9_43.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this
Fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Football Manager 2018
dll errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common dll errors in Football Manager 2018 is d3dx9_43.dll and if you found this while running the Football Manager 2018 in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed d3dx9_43.dll error in Football Manager 2018.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Football Manager 2018. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing d3dx9_43.dll error.
Pre-requisites before running Football Manager 2018 in PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
However, you are still not able to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Football Manager 2018 then download d3dx9_43.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.(Last Updated On: December 28, 2017)
Football Manager 2018 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement INTEL: Intel GMA X4500
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista (Service Pack 2), Windows 7 (Service Pack 1),Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (1703/Creators Update) (64 or 32 bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 7 GB
Steps to fix d3dx9_43.dll on Football Manager 2018
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Football Manager 2018. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix d3dx9_43.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download d3dx9_43.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the d3dx9_43.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
- If you are looking more DLL files then please visit the DLLsPedia
Fix runtime errors in Football Manager 2018 (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding d3dx9_43.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.