If you like fantasies and wants to live in fantasy somewhere in space. Then Star War Battlefront 2 is for you. In this video game, you are going to save your people from the aliens’ attack. It is the wonderful and super adventure action shooter video game. You need to become a superhero in a galaxy at war. Well! if you really want to play this action game on your PC then you should check system requirement before you install the Star War Battlefront 2. Precautions are better than taking an action swiftly.
Check out the system requirement of the game:
Star Wars Battlefront 2 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i7 6700 or equivalent
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- RAM: 16 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 10 (64-bit only) or later versions
- Minimum Disk Space: 15 GB
What if your video graphics card is not enough to run Star War Battlefront 2. Firstly, you should change the card then install this video game on your PC to have some real adventure in your home gaming zone.
We have heard that the huge number of players are trying to change DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 to run Star War Battlefront 2. They changed it successfully but it does not work for them. In this article, we are going to teach you how to change DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 in Star Wars Battlefront 2 and our process will work for you.
How to change DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 in Star Wars Battlefront 2
This error will be faced by players who want to switch the settings of the game to DirectX 12. When your computer does not support it, you will receive a hang of the game when you changed it. Well! It is our duty to provide the best solution to help you out. In this case, you do not need to reinstall the game again. It does not solve the problem for you. There are 2 ways that you should solve this error for you. Here are steps:
- Go to \ Documents \ Star Wars Battlefront II \ settings
- Open BootOptions via text editor
- Change GstRender.EnableDx12 1 to GstRender.EnableDx12 0
- Be careful with the spellings, or you might get another error
I hope that above method works for you to change DirectX 11 to 12 successfully. Share this article with your friends if they are having the same issue in Star War Battlefront 2.