(Last Updated On: March 9, 2018)
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is the most popular action-adventure video game. The game is developed by Ubisoft Quebec and published by Ubisoft. Assassin’s Creed can be played in the most powerful platform such as PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Window. In Windows-based PC you might get some errors after the installation. In this guide, you will find the best way to fix D3DCompiler_43.dll error in Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. DLL stands for Dynamic-link library. DLL files help Windows to run some certain software on your PC. Provided solution in this article you can easily fix D3DCompiler_43.dll error in Assassin’s Creed Syndicate and other DLL missing files such as D3DCompiler_42.dll, D3DCompiler_41.dll, and D3DCompiler_46.dll.
How to fix D3DCompiler_43.dll error in Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
In order to fix D3DCompiler_43.dll error, you need to install some recommended libraries from Microsoft developers. Just complete the following steps to solve D3DCompiler_43.dll error for Assassin’s Creed video game.
Pre-requisites before running Assassin’s Creed on PC
You are seeing this D3DCompiler_43.dll error because you have not updated the Windows OS. At the time, your PC does not have required Windows libraries to run Assassin’s Creed. Before you start to solve can fix the errors easily. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix D3DCompiler_43.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Once the download is completed, you have to install above programs in your PC. These programs will fix D3DCompiler_43.dll error and other issue related to dll files. If any other dll file is still missing then you need to download dll file manually and paste the dll file into C:/Windows/System32 folder. DLL-files.com is resource full website to download all types of dll files.
Sometime you will get D3Dcompiler_46.dll error when you launch Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. In article you will find a standard way to fix D3DCompiler_43.dll and D3Dcompiler_46.dll error. Once the installation of Microsoft DirectX is completed and restart your device and video game will work fine.
It is very important to have all files downloaded and DirectX installed before start.
Let’s get started this guide. Now if you have your system updated, you can try manual way to fix this
- Open Command Prompt or type cmd in Windows’ search box
- Type this : regsvr32 /u d3dcompiler_46.dll
- Type this: regsvr32 /i d3dcompiler_46.dll
- Restart your laptop or PC and it is done
- Now d3dcompiler_46.dll has been fixed
You may also like:
- How to resolve error code 16 in Sims 3
- How to fix launch error 30005 in Paladins
- Grand Theft Auto V Trailer | Gameplay | System Requirements
- Best settings to enhance FPS, graphics For Star Wars Battlefront 2 | gameplay | system requirement
- How to solve F1 2017 errors, crashes, 0cx0000142 and black screen error