Today, we will be discussing error code 6-0x00001000 in Rainbow Six Siege. The error code 6-0x00001000 is a common error in Rainbow Six Siege when you are using low-speed internet connection. Sometimes the error also appears when Ubisoft’s server is gone for under maintenance. Don’t worry about error code 6-0x00001000 in Rainbow Six Siege. We have researched on the internet and found a bunch of solutions that might fix the issue. It includes checking the server status, turning off the firewall temporarily, checking the internet connection.
How to fix error code 6-0x00001000 in Rainbow Six Siege
In this article, you will find 3 methods to check why the error code 6-0x00001000 is happening in the first place. We also teach 3 ways to fix the error in Rainbow Six Siege. Read the entire guide and do as I have described in this tutorial.
1# Check Ubisoft’s server status and update the Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege is the best online multiplayer video game. Thousands of people are playing the game at the same time. There are chances that the Ubisoft’s server can’t handle requests of too many people Or Ubisoft’s server is undergoing maintenance. I highly recommend you to check the status of the server at Ubisoft’s website. If the server is down or under maintenance then you have to wait until the server is up again. Another reason for the error code 6-0x00001000 is that the game is outdated. You must have to update the game with the latest released version. Check the Rainbow Six Siege forum and download latest patch file to fix further game error in Rainbow Six Siege. If you are facing unknown error in the gameplay, you should submit a report to Ubisoft’s community and developers.
We highly advise you to run the game with the recommended system requirement.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i5-2500K
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core
- CPU SPEED: 3.3GHz for Intel and 2.6Ghz for AMD
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 10 64 bit
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon HD 7970 / R9 280x (2GB VRAM)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 47 GB
2# Disable the antivirus and turn off the firewall temporarily
Disable the antivirus and turn off the firewall temporarily may fix the error in Rainbow Six Siege. The error code 6-0x00001000 may appear when your firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the game server. Implement the following steps to turn off the firewall:
- Click Windows Start, the type of Windows Firewall with Advanced Security, and then press Enter
- At the Domain profile tab, turn off Firewall state and then click apply and OK
- You can try to play the Rainbow Six Siege
- If the error persists. Then you should check the internet connection
3# Check the internet connection and internet speed
The error in Rainbow Six Siege will be fixed easily. Before you do anything, first of all, check your internet connection’s speed. If you are running the Rainbow Six Siege on the low-speed internet then the error code 6-0x00001000 will not disappear unless you change the internet connection.
- Check your internet speed on speedtest.net
- Disconnect your WiFi and connect your gaming device directly to the modem using the Ethernet cable
- Ethernet cable: Must check Ethernet the cable that it should be in good condition
I hope that this article helped you to solve the error in Rainbow Six Siege. Playing video games on PC can teach you a lot of things. If you need more help, comment below.