(Last Updated On: March 14, 2018)
Having MSVCP100.DLL missing error in Cuphead? Don’t worry about it anymore because today, we have fixed the error for you. You can play Cuphead on your PC without error. In this tutorial, you will learn to fix MSVCP100.DLL missing error in Cuphead. Anyway, MSVCP100.DLL file belongs to Microsoft Runtime Library. If MSVCP100.DLL is missing from your PC then It is obvious that you have not updated Window OS for a while. To fix MSVCP100.DLL missing error, you either need to update Windows or install latest Visual C++ Redistributable Packages.
How to fix MSVCP100.DLL missing error in Cuphead
I hope that our guide will help you to resolve the error and run the Cuphead video game on your PC without error. Before start to fix the MSVCP100.DLL error, you have to install some pre-requisites before running Cuphead on PC. Here are simple steps:
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix MSVCP100.DLL missing error in Metal Gear Solid 5
Once you have installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face MSVCP100.DLL missing error. you have to complete the following steps to fix MSVCP100.DLL missing error. Here are further steps:
- Download MSVCP100.DLL missing file on your PC based on the operating system
- Extract the MSVCP100.DLL file from the zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
I hope the article helped you to solve the error in Cuphead. If you need more help regarding the error. Tell us your problem by commenting below.