Kingdom Come: Deliverance is the new video game which was released on February 13, 2018. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an action role-playing video game. Download Kingdom Come Deliverance from the Steam and get ready for the real-world adventure. The Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an RPG video game that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. We are being reported that Kingdom Come: Deliverance has its own flaws and errors. When you install Kingdom Come: Deliverance on your PC, you might receive an error which is MSVCR120.DLL missing file. If you really want to fix MSVCR120.DLL missing error then follow this entire tutorial.
How to fix MSVCR120.DLL missing error in Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance requires MSVCR120.DLL file to run on your PC. Reinstalling Kingdom Come: Deliverance again won’t fix your problem. You need download MSVCR120.DLL file from the internet and install DLL file in your PC. You don’t need to update graphics card drivers and anything like that. Because updating drivers and reinstalling the game will not fix the error. The Secondgeek’s team has discovered that MSVCR120.DLL missing error is actually happening because a system library which is part of the operating system is missing. Complete the following steps to deal with this error. Here are steps:
Pre-requisites before running Kingdom Come: Deliverance in PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix MSVCR120.DLL error in Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Once you have checked that your PC meets with minimum system requirements of Kingdom Come: Deliverance and installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face MSVCR120.DLL missing error in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. you have to complete the following steps to fix MSVCR120.DLL missing error. Here are further steps:
- Download MSVCR120.DLL missing file on your PC based on the operating system
- Extract the MSVCR120.DLL file from the zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
I hope this article helped you to fix MSVCR120.DLL missing error in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. If you need more help, comment below.