Each person has its own craziness level. This world is filled with people who love to watch wrestling, isn’t it crazy? We enjoy when two people fight with each other for the sake of some money or a golden cup. In my point of view, it is not about the money they fight for. They are very enthusiastic to achieve championship badge. Well, WWE 2K18 was officially released on October 17, 2017. It is the best and professional wrestling video game. You can play WWE 2K18 wrestling game on almost every platform such as PlayStation, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
How to fix steam_api64.dll missing error in WWE 2K18
In this article, we are going to teach you how to fix steam_api64.dll missing error in WWE 2K18. I have a magic trick or you can say that we have a very easiest way to solve the steam_api64.dll missing error. Complete the following steps to fix steam_api64.dll missing error in WWE 2K18. Here are steps:
- Download fix file from this link
- Uninstall Anti-virus from your gaming PC (Anti-virus do not allow to install unknown publishers app)
- Add game folder in Exclusion (Watch the following recommended video)
How to fix 0xc000007b error in WWE 2K18
Users are reporting that 0xc000007b error is very disturbing and annoying for WWE 2K18. We help you to solve the 0xc000007b error in WWE 2K18. Complete the following step to fix this error:
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
WWE 2K18 System Requirements
Check out system requirements of WWE 2K18 to meet the recommended requirements to play this wrestling video game on your PC.
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i7 3770
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GPU GeForce GTX 970
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD GPU Radeon R9 290X
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 50 GB
Watch the following video in which you will find everything that I have explained in this tutorial. You will also find how to add a game folder in Exclusion within Windows Defender Security Center. Windows Defender Antivirus won’t scan items that you have excluded. Excluded items could contain threats that make your device vulnerable. Watch the video:
I hope this article helped you to solve steam_api64.dll missing error and 0xc000007b error in WWE 2K18. If you have any issue or problem with WWE 2K18, comment below and we will help you with the problem.