Wolfenstein 2 is the best first-person shooter video game. By the way, you will love the gameplay of Wolfenstein 2. Most of the gamers are reporting Vulkan-1.dll missing in Wolfenstein 2. In this tutorial, we are going to teach you how to solve Vulkan-1.dll missing in Wolfenstein 2. Follow this guide to fix Vulkan-1.dll missing error in Wolfenstein 2. If you are having another issue or error in Wolfenstein 2. Click here to read another guide in which we have solved each error you encounter in Wolfenstein 2. Make sure your PC meets system requirement.
What happened when you attempt to run the game through steam. As you launch the game then nothing happens at all. We advise you to go into the local files and attempt to run the exe directly. you will probably get a system error which is “Vulkan-1.dll was not found“.
How to fix Vulkan-1.dll missing in Wolfenstein 2
We have given a detail below about how to fix this error in Wolfenstein 2. Complete the following steps to fix Vulkan-1.dll missing in Wolfenstein 2. Here are steps below:
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Download the latest Vulkan SDK from LunarG click here and Install it on your PC
- After install, you can find the DLL file in C:/vulkansdk /1.0.version
- Copy the Vulkan-1.dll from that folder and paste it into the games install folder
I hope you have fixed the error successfully. If you are confused about how to solve this error on your own. Then we have a video for users who like to watch a video to fix errors. Well! watch the following video to fix Vulkan-1.dll missing error in Wolfenstein 2.