Star Wars Battlefront 2 is the best super adventure video game. In the gameplay, you are a hero and going to save your team. It is kind of warfighting type video game in which you will fight to survive alien’s attack. Many people have tried Star Wars Battlefront 2 on their gaming PC. But users are reporting errors while they have experienced Star War Battlefront 2. Most of the bugs and errors can be resolved easily but sometimes you are stuck in a complex situation where you need an expert’s answer. Many users have noticed that this video game does not save any settings or downloads. When a user starts the game, he has to adjust everything from scratch that takes a very long time. That’s why we are here to help you to solve this issue in Star War Battlefront 2. In this article, we teach you how to save changes in Star War Battlefront 2.
How to save changes in Star Wars Battlefront 2
Before this issue, we have encountered mfplat.dll error 0x7E in Star Wars Battlefront 2. If you are getting mfplat.dll error, read our guide here to fix the problem for yourself. Let’s come to the point about how to save changes in Star War Battlefront 2. In this case, Star War Battlefront 2 game folders should be on the C:/ drive. The problem is observed among those who transferred My Documents folder to another local disk. We highly advise you that do not move folders from one directory to another. Well, Let’s follow this step-by-step guide below to fix this problem. Here are steps:
- Right-click on My Document folder and select the Properties
- Click the Location tab from the Properties panel
- Click the Move button to select the destination folder and click the Select folder button.
- Then click OK (or Apply)
- You will be prompted to move the files to the folder you have selected
- Wait for the files to move. Files migration will take several minutes then all files will be stored in My Documents folder
- If the system issues a warning about the inability to move the folder, you can only help reset the system or reinstall Windows
We hope our guide article is very useful for you and go to the game folder to launch the game. You will not see any error at this time.