(Last Updated On: March 10, 2018)
The Sims 3 is the best life simulation video game in which you will live a life inside a game. In the Sims 3, you can let your fantasies run wild as you design your ideal world. Start with your Sim, refining each shape, color and personality trait until you get the precise person that pleases you. Most of the gamers are receiving error code 16 in Sims 3. Don’t worry that we are going to fix it for you. Just follow this error fixing tutorial to resolve the error in Sims3.
How to resolve error code 16 in Sims 3
The error code 16 in Sims 3 means that your neighborhood save file is larger than 4 GB and cannot be saved Or your previously saved game file has just become corrupted. You have to delete the saved game file which got corrupted.
Delete the Sava Game File with .bad
To fix Error Code 16, complete the following steps:
Note: If you are playing Sims3, you need a lot of free space on your disk drive. When you save your Sim, there has to be some free space to save game data. You must delete the unwanted file to increase disk space.
- Navigate to the folder where saved-game files are stored. As a default, it should be under C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves
- Look for your saved-game file name with .bad. Right-click it and select Delete
- Go back to your Sims 3 game
- Save it again
- Run the Sims 3 and you won’t face any error
I hope that this article helped you to solve error code 16 in Sims 3. If you need more help, comment below.
You may also like:
- How to fix application error 0xc00007b in Tales of Berseria
- How to fix launch error in South Park: The Fractured But Whole | gameplay | system requirements
- How to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll missing error in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- How to solve red screen error in XCOM 2
- How to fix CE-33992-6 error in PS4