In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Absolver. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Absolver on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Absolver. Whenever you launch Absolver on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Absolver.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Absolver. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Absolver and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Absolver. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Absolver.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Absolver
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Absolver. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Absolver. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Absolver.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Absolver, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Absolver. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Absolver.
Pre-requisites before running Absolver on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Absolver
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Absolver. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Absolver (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Absolver game on PC.
Related Kernel32.dll Games Error:
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Project Highrise: Tokyo Towers
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Doom
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Call of Duty: Black Ops III – The Giant Zombies Map
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Sid Meier’s Starships
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in ASTA: The War of Tears and Winds