In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Agony. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Agony on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Agony. Whenever you launch Agony on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Agony.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Agony. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Agony and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Agony. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Agony.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Agony
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Agony. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Agony. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Agony.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Agony, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Agony. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Agony.(Last Updated On: January 9, 2018)
Agony System Requirements
- CPU SPEED: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core 3.2 GHz
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Phenom II X4 955 – 4 Core
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX660
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD 2GB / Radeon R9 200 Series
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 40 GB
Pre-requisites before running Agony on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Agony
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Agony. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Agony (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Agony game on PC.
Related Kernel32.dll Games Error:
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Citizens of Earth
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Jotun (video game)
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse