In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Batman: Arkham VR. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Batman: Arkham VR on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Batman: Arkham VR. Whenever you launch Batman: Arkham VR on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Batman: Arkham VR.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Batman: Arkham VR. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Batman: Arkham VR and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Batman: Arkham VR. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Batman: Arkham VR.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Batman: Arkham VR
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Batman: Arkham VR. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Batman: Arkham VR. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Batman: Arkham VR.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Batman: Arkham VR, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Batman: Arkham VR. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Batman: Arkham VR.
Batman: Arkham VR System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 / GTX 970
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon RX 480
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8.0 or later OR Windows 10
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Pre-requisites before running Batman: Arkham VR on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Batman: Arkham VR
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Batman: Arkham VR. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Batman: Arkham VR (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Batman: Arkham VR game on PC.