In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Black Closet. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Black Closet on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Black Closet. Whenever you launch Black Closet on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Black Closet.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Black Closet. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Black Closet and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Black Closet. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Black Closet.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Black Closet
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Black Closet. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Black Closet. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Black Closet.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Black Closet, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Black Closet. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Black Closet.(Last Updated On: February 11, 2018)
Black Closet System Requirements
- CPU: 1.2 GHz
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Graphic Card Requirement: Info
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP or later
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 150 MB
Pre-requisites before running Black Closet on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Black Closet
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Black Closet. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Black Closet (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Black Closet game on PC.