In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Cities XXL. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Cities XXL on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Cities XXL. Whenever you launch Cities XXL on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Cities XXL.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Cities XXL. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Cities XXL and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Cities XXL. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Cities XXL.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Cities XXL
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Cities XXL. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Cities XXL. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Cities XXL.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Cities XXL, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Cities XXL. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Cities XXL.(Last Updated On: February 21, 2018)
Cities XXL System Requirements
- CPU: 2.5 GHz
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Dual Core 2.5 GHz
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GTX 260 or higher
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: ATI RADEON HD 5670
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Pre-requisites before running Cities XXL on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Cities XXL
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Cities XXL. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Cities XXL (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Cities XXL game on PC.
Related Kernel32.dll Games Error:
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Tattletail Video Game
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Project CARS – Aston Martin Track Expansion
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Consortium: The Tower
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Sid Meier’s Starships
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Mortal Kombat X: Kombat Pack