In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Dungeon Hunter 5. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Dungeon Hunter 5 on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5. Whenever you launch Dungeon Hunter 5 on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Dungeon Hunter 5.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Dungeon Hunter 5. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Dungeon Hunter 5 and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Dungeon Hunter 5. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Dungeon Hunter 5
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Dungeon Hunter 5. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Dungeon Hunter 5. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Dungeon Hunter 5.(Last Updated On: February 22, 2018)
Dungeon Hunter 5 System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4 GHz
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4600+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon HD 2900 Pro
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Recommended Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Pre-requisites before running Dungeon Hunter 5 on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Dungeon Hunter 5
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Dungeon Hunter 5. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Dungeon Hunter 5 (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Dungeon Hunter 5 game on PC.
Related Kernel32.dll Games Error:
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Saint Seiya: Soldiers’ Soul
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Pit People
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Rocket League – Triton
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame