In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in ELEX. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install ELEX on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in ELEX. Whenever you launch ELEX on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in ELEX.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in ELEX. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for ELEX and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in ELEX. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in ELEX.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in ELEX
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching ELEX. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in ELEX. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in ELEX.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in ELEX, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running ELEX. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running ELEX.(Last Updated On: December 27, 2017)
ELEX System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i5 at 2.5 GHz or better
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Phenom II x4 940 at 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon HD 5870, 1 GB VRAM
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 20 GB
Pre-requisites before running ELEX on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on ELEX
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your ELEX. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in ELEX (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the ELEX game on PC.