In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Evoland 2. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Evoland 2 on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Evoland 2. Whenever you launch Evoland 2 on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Evoland 2.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Evoland 2. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Evoland 2 and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Evoland 2. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Evoland 2.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Evoland 2
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Evoland 2. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Evoland 2. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Evoland 2.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Evoland 2, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Evoland 2. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Evoland 2.(Last Updated On: February 22, 2018)
Evoland 2 System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA 260 GTX
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon HD 4850 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista or better
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 800 MB
Pre-requisites before running Evoland 2 on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Evoland 2
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Evoland 2. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Evoland 2 (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Evoland 2 game on PC.