In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Fallout Shelter. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Fallout Shelter on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Fallout Shelter. Whenever you launch Fallout Shelter on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Fallout Shelter.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Fallout Shelter. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Fallout Shelter and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Fallout Shelter. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Fallout Shelter.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Fallout Shelter
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Fallout Shelter. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Fallout Shelter. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Fallout Shelter.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Fallout Shelter, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Fallout Shelter. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Fallout Shelter.(Last Updated On: February 22, 2018)
Fallout Shelter System Requirements
- CPU: (2.83 GHz)
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9550 (2.83 GHz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 (1 GHz)
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: Radeon HD 6970 (1 GHz)
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: Info
Pre-requisites before running Fallout Shelter on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Fallout Shelter
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Fallout Shelter. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Fallout Shelter (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Fallout Shelter game on PC.