In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Football Manager 2015. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Football Manager 2015 on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2015. Whenever you launch Football Manager 2015 on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Football Manager 2015.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Football Manager 2015. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Football Manager 2015 and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Football Manager 2015. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2015.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Football Manager 2015
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Football Manager 2015. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2015. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2015.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2015, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Football Manager 2015. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Football Manager 2015.
Football Manager 2015 System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Athlon
- CPU Speed for Intel: 1.6 GHz
- CPU Speed for AMD: 2.2GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: ATI Radeon 9800
- Graphic Card Requirement INTEL: Intel GMA X3100 – 128MB VRAM
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Pre-requisites before running Football Manager 2015 on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Football Manager 2015
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Football Manager 2015. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Football Manager 2015 (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Football Manager 2015 game on PC.