In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Football Manager 2018. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Football Manager 2018 on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018. Whenever you launch Football Manager 2018 on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Football Manager 2018.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Football Manager 2018. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Football Manager 2018 and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Football Manager 2018. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Football Manager 2018
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Football Manager 2018. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Football Manager 2018. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Football Manager 2018.(Last Updated On: December 28, 2017)
Football Manager 2018 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement INTEL: Intel GMA X4500
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista (Service Pack 2), Windows 7 (Service Pack 1),Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (1703/Creators Update) (64 or 32 bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 7 GB
Pre-requisites before running Football Manager 2018 on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Football Manager 2018
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Football Manager 2018. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Football Manager 2018 (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Football Manager 2018 game on PC.