In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Jydge. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Jydge on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Jydge. Whenever you launch Jydge on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Jydge.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Jydge. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Jydge and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Jydge. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Jydge.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Jydge
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Jydge. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Jydge. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Jydge.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Jydge, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Jydge. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Jydge.(Last Updated On: February 1, 2018)
Jydge Raider System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel 2.0 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement: SM 3.0+
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 395 MB
Pre-requisites before running Jydge on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Jydge
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Jydge. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Jydge (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Jydge game on PC.
Related Kernel32.dll Games Error:
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in NightCry
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Project Highrise: Tokyo Towers
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Street Fighter V Season 1 Character Pass
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword