In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Tokyo 42. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Tokyo 42 on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Tokyo 42. Whenever you launch Tokyo 42 on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Tokyo 42.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Tokyo 42. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Tokyo 42 and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Tokyo 42. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Tokyo 42.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Tokyo 42
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Tokyo 42. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Tokyo 42. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Tokyo 42.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Tokyo 42, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Tokyo 42. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Tokyo 42.(Last Updated On: February 2, 2018)
Tokyo 42 System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement: Shader Model 2 with at least 512MB VRAM
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Pre-requisites before running Tokyo 42 on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Tokyo 42
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Tokyo 42. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Tokyo 42 (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Tokyo 42 game on PC.