In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in West of Loathing. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install West of Loathing on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in West of Loathing. Whenever you launch West of Loathing on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in West of Loathing.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in West of Loathing. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for West of Loathing and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in West of Loathing. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in West of Loathing.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in West of Loathing
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching West of Loathing. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in West of Loathing. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in West of Loathing.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in West of Loathing, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running West of Loathing. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running West of Loathing.(Last Updated On: December 27, 2017)
West of Loathing System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement: Graphic card with 512 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP
- Minimum Disk Space: 2 GB
Pre-requisites before running West of Loathing on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on West of Loathing
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your West of Loathing. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in West of Loathing (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the West of Loathing game on PC.
Related Kernel32.dll Games Error:
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Dead by Daylight – The Bloodstained Sack
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Doom and Destiny Advanced
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in In Case of Emergency, Release Raptor
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Orcs Must Die! Unchained – Hero Bundle
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Void Destroyer