If you are tired of msvcr100.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018 and want to fix it on your gaming PC then you would love to read the rest of article, because you will be able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018. Football Manager 2018 had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
However, you do not have to worry about mscvr100.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018 since we have already fixed the issue and put together error fixing guide to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018. Like today, you will learn to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018.
Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018
Runtime errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common runtime error in Football Manager 2018 is msvcr100.dll and if you found this while running the Football Manager 2018 in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed msvcr100.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Football Manager 2018. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing msvcr100.dll runtime error.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Football Manager 2018.
Pre-requisites before running Football Manager 2018 on PC[sociallocker]
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Football Manager 2018 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement INTEL: Intel GMA X4500
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista (Service Pack 2), Windows 7 (Service Pack 1),Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (1703/Creators Update) (64 or 32 bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 7 GB
Steps to fix msvcr100.dll error on Football Manager 2018
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Football Manager 2018. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix msvcr100.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download msvcr100.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the msvcr100.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Football Manager 2018 then download msvcr100.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Football Manager 2018 (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding msvcr100.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.