If you are tired of msvcr100.dll runtime error in Fran Bow and want to fix it on your gaming PC then you would love to read the rest of article, because you will be able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Fran Bow. Fran Bow had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
However, you do not have to worry about mscvr100.dll runtime error in Fran Bow since we have already fixed the issue and put together error fixing guide to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Fran Bow. Like today, you will learn to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Fran Bow.
Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Fran Bow
Runtime errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common runtime error in Fran Bow is msvcr100.dll and if you found this while running the Fran Bow in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed msvcr100.dll runtime error in Fran Bow.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Fran Bow. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing msvcr100.dll runtime error.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Fran Bow.
Pre-requisites before running Fran Bow on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Fran Bow System Requirements
- CPU: 1.7 GHz
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel 1.7 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
- Graphic Card Requirement ATI: ATI Radeon 4870 HD, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB Video RAM
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 600 MB
Steps to fix msvcr100.dll error on Fran Bow
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Fran Bow. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix msvcr100.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download msvcr100.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the msvcr100.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Fran Bow then download msvcr100.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Fran Bow (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding msvcr100.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.