Hey gamers! Today we have a good news for FIFA series lovers. We assure that you won’t receive any kind of error in FIFA 18. In this article, we have another fixing guide to solve DirectX function error in FIFA 18. Well! FIFA 18 is the best football simulation video game for sports lovers. This amazing video game was developed by Electronic Arts and it was released worldwide on 29 September 2017 for Microsoft Windows and other gaming consoles.
First, we always recommend you to buy video games from their official websites to prevent errors such as can’t start launching error, black screen crashed, freeze, missing dll file and DirectX issue. Don’t worry about these errors because we have written 100% working guide to fix this little problem and issues. We help you to fix DirectX function error in FIFA 18.
It is highly recommended to check FIFA 18’s system requirement to install FIFA 18 on your gaming PC.
FIFA 18 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i3-6300T 3.3 GHz
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Athlon X4 870K 3.9 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon R9 270X (2 GB)
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 50 GB
Fix DirectX function error in FIFA 18
Are you ready to fix DirectX error for FIFA 18? If yes, let’s start it to complete the following steps below:
- Delete everything except for LocalContent in C:\ProgramData\Origin
- Delete everything in C:\Users\[Your_User_Name]\AppData\Local\Origin and C:\Users\[Your_User_Name]\AppData\Roaming\Origin
- Windows Key+R will open the Run window. type “regedit”,go to HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\System\
CurrentControlSet\Control\ GraphicsDrivers.Create DWORD Value, name it: TdrDelayModify it to decimal and give the value 15Restart your PC and launch the FIFA 18
I will definitely solve the DirectX error in FIFA 18. You are ready to play the FIFA 18 without any error once you have done the above steps. Sometimes luck does not work, I mean you might get another error after solving DirectX error in FIFA 18.
What if, your Windows OS lack some of latest libraries then you have to update GPU drivers as well as Windows OS itself. We have also noticed that some users are getting missing dll file error which is MSVCP140.DLL. Missing dll file has to be fixed in order to play the FIFA 18. Let’s fix MSVCP140.DLL missing file error for FIFA 18. We have a detailed guide on how to fix common dll missing file error for any video game.
Fix MSVCP140.DLL missing dll file error in FIFA 18
To fix dll missing files error for FIFA 18 video game you should either update .Net Framework or Visual C++ Redist to prevent dll missing errors.
Follow the steps below:[sociallocker]
- If video game crashes on launch, please check your video driver and update it if necessary.
- Normally, Steam will install the following by default as you launch the game for the first time. If you don’t have these, please find them online at the following locations.
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- Download 32-bit version Visual C++ click here
- Download 64-bit version Visual C++ click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
Here are simple steps to fix dll missing file error manually.
- Download MSVCP140.DLL from this link: https://www.dll-files.com/
- Download 32bit or 64bit dll file for specific Windows OS
- Extract the zip folder and copy the MSVCP140.dll file
- Paste the MSVCP140dll file into C:/Windows/System32 folder on you PC
Thanks to this guide for solving errors for FIFA 18. Please contact us If you have any other issue or problem related to FIFA 18.
You may also like:
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 will remain popular card for PC gaming 2018
- How to solve CE-34788-0 error in PlayStation 4
- How to fix launch error 30005 in Paladins
- How to update system software update 5.05 in PlayStation 4
- Best settings to enhance FPS, graphics For Star Wars Battlefront 2 | gameplay | system requirement