(Last Updated On: March 9, 2018)
Are you looking for the fix 0xc00007b error in Resident Evil 7 Biohazard? Well! you are just landed on the right page to fix 0xc00007b error for Resident Evil 7 Biohazard. In this article, I am going to teach you how you can easily fix 0xc00007b error in your Windows OS, so you can run latest games in your gaming PC.
Quick fix: 0xc00007b error in Resident Evil 7 Biohazard
Our team of geeks strongly recommend you to purchase Resident Evil 7 Biohazard from their official site or verified gaming stores to avoid 0xc00007b error and black screen error. These errors occur when you decide to run Crack Games on your PC. Most of the games from pirated sites always end up with an unexpected error. In this guide, we help you to solve 0xc00007b error in Resident Evil 7.
Before we start to fix the error for Resident Evil 7, make sure your gaming PC meets the system requirement of the Resident Evil 7:
- CPU SPEED: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon R9 280X or better
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, (64-bit only)
Sometimes you face certain kind of errors because of your PC’s Windows OS outdated. Lack of system libraries won’t allow your PC to run the game successfully. That’s why you can fix 0xc00007b error you have to install latest VC Redist from Microsoft’s official site. Update your Window OS to prevent 0xc00007b error from happening in the first place. Here are few simple steps:
- Download a file Click here
- Extract the zip folder from the link and paste the files into game directory folder (where you have installed the Resident Evil 7 Biohazard)
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- Download 32-bit version Visual C++ click here
- Download 64-bit version Visual C++ click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
This quick fix guide will definitely solve 0xc00007b error for you. Sometimes, this method won’t work for most of the gamers. If you are on the list of unlucky gamers then we advise you to reinstall Windows OS to Windows 10 anniversary edition to fix 0xc00007b error in Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.