Bonjour Gamers! Are you tried to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2? Well, don’t worry about any error or missing dll file. We are going to help you that how you can easily fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. We have written this guide to teach that you can play Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 without error. Simply follow everything from this article to solve issues and errors that come in your way.
How to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error is one of the common error for any gaming PC. You are seeing this error message because you haven’t updated your Windows OS for a while. It is very necessary to update Windows OS time-to-time. With the help of latest Windows libraries, you won’t face any error in the gaming experience.
To solve api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, you can try the following steps:
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- You need to download Visual C++ 2015.
- Download 32-bit version Visual C++ click here
- Download 64-bit version Visual C++ click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Click here to download latest universal C runtime update for Windows OS
Once you have done the above steps, api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error will be disappeared for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
In this guide, we decided to reveal another simple method to solve api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing file error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. In this second method, you have to download missing dll file manually and install the file in your OS.
- Download api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file from the link
- Extract the file and copy it
- Paste the dll file in your Windows C:/Windows/System32 directory
Hopefully, the error will be no longer exist on your website. Don’t get confused with the solution. We have also provided a useful video in which we are solving the same error with different methods. Watch the following video and fix game errors for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
You may also like:
- How to fix MSVCR120.DLL missing error in Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Divinity Original Sin 2: How to fix vcomp140.dll missing
- How to solve F1 2017 errors, crashes, 0cx0000142 and black screen error
- Call of Duty WW2: how to fix S2-sp64-ship-exe launch error
- Grand Theft Auto V Trailer | Gameplay | System Requirements