Don’t worry about black screen error on FIFA 18 anymore. We have written this error fixing guide to solve black screen error in FIFA 18.
Well! Electronic Arts are the largest industry in video game development. FIFA 18 is one of the best football simulation video game in the FIFA series. The game is developed and published by Electronic Arts. FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the players, teams, and atmospheres that immerse you in the emotion of The World’s Game. FIFA 18 was released worldwide on 29 September 2017 for Windows and other gaming consoles. Most of the FIFA 18 users are getting black screen error, that’s why we help you to fix this error for FIFA 18.
How to fix black screen error on FIFA 18
After a long research on the internet, I have found a smart solution to fix black screen error in FIFA 18. In this article, we talk you through about this error that why it happens in the first place and what you have to do to avoid black screen error. Before we start, let me tell you that I am writing this guide for users who always use pirated websites to download cracked games.
Pre-requisites before running FIFA 18 on PC
You are seeing black screen error because you have not updated the Windows OS. At the time, your PC does not have required Windows libraries to run FIFA 18. Before you start to solve can fix the errors easily. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix black screen error. Here are further steps:
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
NOTE: Always buy games from official websites to prevent game errors, missing DLL file errors and other runtime errors.
Here are few simple steps below:
- Download FIFA 18 update 2 Steampunks click here
- Download storysba.toc click here
- Extract all files and paste directly in your game folder where you have installed FIFA 18
- After installing the update, copy Crack files and paste into your game folder
- It is done, launch your game and enjoy playing FIFA 18
Having any kind of problem to fix black screen error in FIFA 18. Feel awesome to watch the following video to understand the process.
You may also like:
- How to solve F1 2017 errors, crashes, 0cx0000142 and black screen error
- How to fix common dll runtime errors in video games 2018
- NFS Payback Fix: Black screen of death (error)
- How to fix crashes and freezes in Need for Speed Payback
- How to fix msvcp140.dll missing file error in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds